Everyone wants a beautiful smile really that makes a great first impression and helps them feel good about the way they look. Frequently, though, the Cosmetic Dentist Novato sees patients who are not happy with the appearance of their smile. This can cause embarrassment when meeting new people in business and social settings.
But today, we have a number of cosmetic dental treatments and services available that give hope to many people who thought they were stuck with a problematic smile. Beyond aesthetics, however, an important aspect of cosmetic dentistry is the health benefits that it provides. Dental concerns that were believed to be only cosmetic in nature can often impact your oral and general health.
You already know that cracked or incorrectly aligned teeth are unattractive. But these problems can also lead to more serious oral health problems like periodontal disease, jaw pain, and difficulty chewing.
Today a cosmetic dentist can easily correct these types of oral health concerns and get you on the road to restoring your oral health and beautiful smile through the use of cosmetic dentistry.
Solutions through Cosmetic Dentistry
When you visit us because of some dental imperfection that bothers you, we take all the time necessary to work with you to determine the best solution. We correct potentially harmful dental issues while giving you a smile that looks great and boosts your self-confidence.
With cosmetic dentistry, we can easily find the best solution for perfecting your smile:
- Dental Implants function as a replacement for missing teeth and give support to prevent shifting teeth and jaw collapse.
- Porcelain Veneers cover discolored teeth and provide a solution for cosmetic dental issues such as uneven spacing, crooked teeth, and gaps between teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns provide a strong and aesthetically pleasing answer for patients who have teeth that are cracked or chipped.
- Tooth-colored fillings prevent further decay and are natural in appearance, unlike mercury fillings.
- Dental bonding corrects the appearance of broken, misaligned, or crooked teeth.
In addition to correcting potential dental problems and ensuring your overall oral health, we provide a wide range of cosmetic dental services from basic teeth whitening to more complex procedures such as dental implants. Treatments available with general dentistry combined with cosmetic dentistry provide a solution for every smile.
Please contact the Cosmetic Dentist Novato, and we will be happy to arrange a convenient consultation to discuss your cosmetic dental concerns.