Have you ever chipped a tooth, needed a veneer, or a crown after a root canal? These are common cosmetic needs that have traditionally taken multiple dental visits to fix.
Generally, a crown takes two dental visits to complete. An impression of the tooth is made and then needs to be sent out to a lab where the permanent crown is created. It typically takes two weeks from the original appointment to complete the procedure, and the patient is stuck with the nuisance of a temporary crown.
At our Marin County Cosmetic Dentist office, we can fix your teeth in one visit!
The CEREC, or Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics, is a state of the art computer system that designs and generates ceramic dental restorations. Using the CEREC system, we can do custom tooth restorations for:
- Repairing chipped or worn teeth
- Masking discolored front teeth
- Creating crowns
- Fillings and/or veneers
The CEREC system is in our dental office, and allows us to fabricate your crown while you wait, no second visit necessary! This is just one of the many benefits of CEREC. Other benefits include:
- Fewer injections, less drilling and less time our of your schedule
- No temporary crowns
- Conservation of the natural tooth structure
- Contains no metal. It is an all ceramic material
- Enhancement of life and longevity of the tooth
- Less trauma for the tooth
- Less discomfort afterward
Using the CEREC system, in only one dental visit, your teeth can be restored to their natural beauty and function. Let Marin County Dentist enhance your smile today!