What can a cosmetic dentist do for you? We know that a positive first impressions has a lot to do with the your appearance. Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you and, at our Novato Dentist office, we believe it should create a memorable first impression. A beautiful smile not only changes the way people see you, but it can give your self-confidence a boost and make you feel good about yourself and the way you look.
We know that many people are not happy with the appearance of their smile. What most people don’t realize, though, is that the lack of a dazzling smile may not just be cosmetic but can also have an impact your general dental health. Teeth that are cracked, decayed, missing, or incorrectly aligned can alter your appearance and make you feel self-conscious. But these conditions can often lead to other serious oral health problems such as periodontal disease, jaw pain, and difficulty chewing. By combining cosmetic dentistry with general dental treatments, a cosmetic dentist can correct these issues, restoring your oral health and beautiful smile.The professional team at our Novato Dentist office knows that the best way to help you achieve optimal oral health is by listening to your concerns and addressing your specific needs. We are dedicated to working with you to develop a treatment plan that provides exactly the solutions you need to resolve your cosmetic concern. This includes using treatments and services that give you a smile that you love while also correcting potentially harmful dental issues.
Cosmetic dentistry offers several solutions to perfect your smile:
- Porcelain Veneers placed over discolored teeth can also correct problems such as gaps between teeth, uneven spacing, and misaligned teeth
- Dental Implants replace missing teeth and offer additional support against shifting teeth and jaw collapse
- Porcelain Crowns are a durable and aesthetically pleasing solution for patients with cracked or chipped teeth
- Tooth-colored fillings protect your teeth from further damage and decay and provide a natural appearance, unlike unattractive amalgam fillings
- Teeth whitening removes or greatly minimizes discoloration caused by aging or lifestyle habits
When using these treatments alone or in combination with each other, we can provide virtually unlimited options for restoring your smile back to its original beauty. We believe that everyone should love their smile, and there’s simply no reason to live with a smile that makes you feel self-conscious. Contact our office for a free consultation so that we can discuss possible treatments that offer a solution for your unique concerns.