COVID-19 in Novato, CA
We’re Open During the COVID-19 Pandemic!
Our dental team is committed to protecting and supporting our patients’ health throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. At this time, we are open for emergency dental care—we are seeing patients in order to treat pain, infection, and any dental issues that put the patient at immediate risk.
We are also upgrading and modifying our practice so as to be fully accessible and operational by May 1st 2020, regardless of what is happening with COVID-19.
So, at this point:
- You can communicate with our office by phone, e-mail, and text message (including images)
- If you have a visible dental issue, you can absolutely send us a picture, and we’ll assess whether it necessitates emergency care
- Our Marin dental office is outfitted with new easy-to-clean furniture and touchless sanitizer dispensers and faucets
- We are screening all of our patients by phone or e-mail before they come in for dental care
- We are limiting patients in the office to only one at a time
Looking to the month ahead, after May 1st our office will be fully operational with:
- Updated sanitization protocols to meet and overcome this new challenge
- Treatment rooms equipped with anti-viral and anti-bacterial HEPA filters
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial pre-rinses for all patients to protect the patient and our team
- Optimized protective gear for our dental team
Now more than ever we need to look for ways to best support each other. We feel our role as health care providers is critical. We are also working to be mindful of government and California Dental Association recommended guidelines.
If you are dealing with a dental emergency, we are open and here to help you! Don’t hesitate to reach out to us by phone, e-mail, or through the Contact Us page on our site.
Please continue to be safe and healthy. We look forward to seeing you soon!
What Our Patients Are Saying
As a former dental assistant, I have an insider perspective on good dentistry. Dr. McConnell runs an exemplary practice that, in my opinion, is unparalleled...
I've had positive experiences with almost every dentist (a long list...) who has treated me. Dr. McConnell and his staff take professional skill, courtesy, and patient comfort to a whole new level.
— Louisa N.
I am on my way to getting my true smile back afters almost twenty years. The kindness and compassion I have felt, along with the incredible level of expertise you have in your field, have enabled me to put my trust in you, and I am now starting to feel good about myself again.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...